This month has been fun with Valentine's Day festivities. We had a lot of fun making a yummy breakfast, valentines for school and dance (which means I made 50 for each girl), the girls had a lot of fun helping, Aubrey had a little Valentine this year which I am a little freaked out by, but it was totally innocent and they just got each other their favorite candy bar. He was cute and sent her home with a thank you note in her backpack the next day. She was afraid to give him his Valentine since it was different from everyone else's so at recess ran in and put it in his backpack. A bunch of the kids picked a valentine so it was just fun. We got our traditional heart shaped pizza from Brick Oven for dinner. Derek and I had their pizza on our first valentine's so it has been a tradition ever since. We had a lovely day and hope you all did as well.
Aubrey also had her Winter Dance Attack where they dance all day for 2 days and learn a ton from famous dancers all over the globe! She had a lot of fun and we had fun waiting for her bowling and eating at In-N-Out Burger. After we took her and her friend Gracie to dinner and to get cupcakes.
Last night we were able to stay in Salt Lake since Derek had to work, took the kids to the pool and dinner at Red Iguana it was delish! We have had a fun month and we are excited for leap year! And I tried to share a video of dance attack with you all, but I can't get it to upload! Happy February!





No comments:
Post a Comment