

Kimberly broke her leg on June 21, 2009. She was jumping on the trampoline at her Grandma's house and her cousin landed on her. We took her to Urgent care after 30 minutes of her crying. She was really upset and her teeth were even chattering. She is my toughest kid so I knew there must be something wrong. Well urgent care wasn't so urgent they said it would be 1 1/2 hours before they could get an x-ray so we left and headed for the emergency room. We were there for about 45 minutes. They took an x-ray prepared a splint and referred us to an orthopedic doctor. We saw the orthopedic doctor 2 days later and today June 29, 2009 she got a hot pink cast put on. She will be in the cast for 5 more weeks. No swimming, sprinklers, or dancing until September! Poor girl! We have had some busy days with our cousins from Mississippi being in town, Father's Day(the day Kimberly's leg was broken), Derek's sister's wedding, and now the upcoming wedding of my little brother Trev!







2 comments:
Yikes!!! It hurts me to see casts and stuff. I hope she gets better soon. It ruins the whole summer though eh? I didn't know Trevor was getting married...Fun! I hope you are doing fine in spite of the craziness!
Poor thing! Too bad she'll have to miss out on so much summer fun.
Post a Comment