Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A quick update!


















This Christmas season was filled with fun and good memories. Kimberly was in her first dance performance, she danced to Jingle Bells and was so adorable. Aubrey did a tap number to My Christmas Kisses, way too cute. My little brother got engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France to Chanda Houston! They are adorable! Aubrey also did a great job in her school Christmas program where she was the conductor for the Angel Choir! How cute is that!? She loves to sing!
The girls had such a great time and Carson had a wonderful FIRST Christmas! Aubrey had asked for a dress up, the High School Musical 3 CD and movie, the Island Princess Barbis movie, some clothes, and an ornament. She received everything on her list and more! Lots of Barbie's and tons of clothes. Kimberly asked for a baby, a baby carrier, and a dress up. She had a great Christmas and loved everything that Santa brought! Carson got a lot of clothes, a ride on Tonka truck, a ride on Choo-choo train, a Mickey Mouse, some books, the Jungle Train, and the Elmo Farm. It was a great Christmas Eve and morning. Derek and I were spoiled. He got me a new ring since I lost mine over a year ago. I also got a new coat, earrings, DAISY perfume, Hudson Jeans which I had been wanting for a while, and clothes. Derek got a new coat, jeans, shirts for work, cologne, running shoes and guitar hero world tour from my mom. My mom, dad, Derek's parents, and my Aunt Ellen of course got us a bunch of other stuff too.
We headed down to Southern California and went to the beach and DISNEYLAND!!! You can call us Disney lovers, well me for sure and Derek just loves to take us on trips! :) It was a bit chilly there, but still lots of fun. On the way home we stopped in Vegas and stayed at the Venetian, we have stayed at most of the hotels on the strip and this one is our favorite! We haven't stayed at the Wynn yet, but we did have brunch there. It was a great Christmas break. We all got the flu thing that went around except for Aubrey, lucky girl.
Today Kimberly and I made cupcakes with the Girl Gourmet cupcake maker that they got from my mom...it was fun, but the cupcakes were let's just say not so great. It is still snowing and has been for the last 24 hours. Derek's car got stuck in the driveway and so I took him to work in the Truck. It's crazy because when you open his car door the snow falls into his car that how deep it is! It is crazy. We are back to our routine of getting Aubrey off to school at 8:45 and she has Dance Monday 3:30-4:30, Tuesdays 4-6, Wednedays 6-7, and Thursdays 4-6, Kimberly misses her and told her she didn't ever need to go back to school or dance because she needs a friend. She and Carson are playing in the kitchen and they are so fun to listen to. When Carson starts to walk they will be a dynamic duo!
Well, that's a quick update about our holidays. I will post pics later. It seems I don't have much time to blog, but I thought I better write down something about the Holidays before I forgot!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas! Lucky you getting to go to CA! and disney land! we are all sick and I'm glad that we don't even feel like going out right now because of the snow! it's been crazy this year~ lotts and lotts of snow! anyway, cute kids! I love the new picture! very cute!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a great christmas! I too am so tired of this snow. I feel like we are constantly shoveling just the keep the driveway clear! Enough already. :)

Kelli Proctor said...

SO FUN, Disneyland! That is awesome! What a great Christmas! Roger's sister and her family spent Christmas in Florida this year and it was like 80 degrees for them the whole time! UGGG, this weather is way too cold!

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas! That is awesome you went to Disneyland. We still have not taken our kids there, even though our family can get in for free. Maybe one day:)

Tammy said...

ok, I was looking through and saw that you MUST have changed this post! teel Trev. congratulations! I'm so excited for him! when is the big day? ok, well anyway i just noticed that. : )

CARSON

CARSON
11 months

Carson in the Hospital with RSV

Carson in the Hospital with RSV
February 22, 2008

Carson Alexander Burdick was born January 29,2008

Carson Alexander Burdick was born January 29,2008

Carson got RSV we took him to the hospital for 5 days at 3 weeks old.

Carson got RSV we took him to the hospital for 5 days at 3 weeks old.

Our little girl

Our little girl

2 weeks old

2 weeks old

Our little Valentines

Our little Valentines

Aubrey and Kimberly

Aubrey and Kimberly

Carson and Uncle Trevor

Carson and Uncle Trevor

Carson meeting his cousins Winter and Nick

Carson meeting his cousins Winter and Nick

Carson 16 days old on Valentine's Day.

Carson 16 days old on Valentine's Day.

Our Favorite Songs


HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN

Your best spot for Scentsy

Your best spot for Scentsy

BEING SEVEN

BEING SEVEN

Curlers and the age 4. PERFECT!

Curlers and the age 4. PERFECT!

CHRISTMAS 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

Our 3 kids

Our 3 kids

Carson and Mommy

Carson and Mommy
March 3, 2008

Aubrey and Kimberly

Aubrey and Kimberly
Dance Tryouts!

CARSON'S BIG SMILE

CARSON'S BIG SMILE

DANCE DIVA

DANCE DIVA

A Day at the Zoo

A Day at the Zoo

Let's get a drink

Let's get a drink