Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged.

Funny that I haven't been blogging so this post will be something new...

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol
2. The News
3. Food Network
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. Scooby Doo
6. The Doodle Bops
7. House
8. Grey's Anatomy (I don't watch TV very often at all and when it is on it is usually something the girls want to watch.)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took Aubrey to school
2. Went to the Dermatologist
3. Went to the Post Office
4. Visited with my mom
5. Got Aubrey off to DANCE
6. Cleaned the kitchen
7. Played Strawberry Shortcake with Kimberly
8. Made Dinner

8 things to look forward to:
1. Halloween!
2. Aubrey's dance performance
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. My mole removal healing
6. An exotic vacation
7. Carson is 9 months old today!
8. The Halloween parade at Aubrey's school

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. La Caille
2. Sundance Foundry Grill (the atmosphere, the memories, and the raspberry lemonade)
3. Olive Garden
4. The Bakery at Gardner Village
5. The Cafe in Nordstrom at Fashion Place Mall
6. Zupas
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Mikado

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A new ring since I lost mine exactly one year ago. :(
2. A beach vacation
3. Finish the basement
4. Ditto on the house cleaner Diana!
5. A new purse I like to get a new one every year...this year I chose a Juicy Couture, last year was Betsy Johnson, we will see what I can find.
6. New perfume I just ran out...
7. A Hummer H2
8. Maybe even a new house! Even though ours is way nice and only 3 years old...it's a wish list though! A girl can always DREAM! :)

8 people I tag:
1. Adrienne
2. Danielle
3. Kelli P.
4. Kelli And Eric
5. Marie S.
6. Steph S.
7. Sara (you know you want to do this!)
8 Natalie Layton!

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

ok so you dont have a cheap bone in your body do you? The restaurants and the purses? You love the finer things in life dont you? Have you eaten at Flemings, that food is incredible. Only eaten there once but I love it! I actually just did this tag not too long ago so I am totally not ignoring you, I just think everyone would be so bored if I repeated it. Yours is so cute!

CARSON

CARSON
11 months

Carson in the Hospital with RSV

Carson in the Hospital with RSV
February 22, 2008

Carson Alexander Burdick was born January 29,2008

Carson Alexander Burdick was born January 29,2008

Carson got RSV we took him to the hospital for 5 days at 3 weeks old.

Carson got RSV we took him to the hospital for 5 days at 3 weeks old.

Our little girl

Our little girl

2 weeks old

2 weeks old

Our little Valentines

Our little Valentines

Aubrey and Kimberly

Aubrey and Kimberly

Carson and Uncle Trevor

Carson and Uncle Trevor

Carson meeting his cousins Winter and Nick

Carson meeting his cousins Winter and Nick

Carson 16 days old on Valentine's Day.

Carson 16 days old on Valentine's Day.

Our Favorite Songs


HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN

Your best spot for Scentsy

Your best spot for Scentsy

BEING SEVEN

BEING SEVEN

Curlers and the age 4. PERFECT!

Curlers and the age 4. PERFECT!

CHRISTMAS 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

Our 3 kids

Our 3 kids

Carson and Mommy

Carson and Mommy
March 3, 2008

Aubrey and Kimberly

Aubrey and Kimberly
Dance Tryouts!

CARSON'S BIG SMILE

CARSON'S BIG SMILE

DANCE DIVA

DANCE DIVA

A Day at the Zoo

A Day at the Zoo

Let's get a drink

Let's get a drink